Friday, February 15, 2013

In Memoriam Of David Glenn

Hello everyone. Tonight I am writing to you in a bit of a somber mood. You all know I love doing nail art but it's not often I get to do nail art in the pure spirit of love. I am sad to say that my best friend Ashley had her uncle pass. Before I go on I would just like to say a little something about David. I only had to pleasure of meeting him once, just this past week while he was in hospice care. From all the stories I have heard he was such a gentle man, who loved Scooby Doo, winking at his sister, and above all else he loved God. I wont go into much detail but he was a man who in his 50's had the mind set of a young child. He was incredibly gentle and loving and had been struggling with his health the past few months. His family whom I love dearly have been visiting him every day up until his untimely pass last night. 
 I got the call from my friend Ashley today at work "David passed...can we please just get together and do nails in memory of him". It was my pleasure to spend my evening with her, sharing a drink and stories of David and how much he touched us and will be missed.  




So here is what we came up with.




Id like to just ask all of you to please say a prayer for Ashley and her family during this time. Heaven got one more angel..Rest in peace David.

 I'm closing this post with a song for my best friend....I love you sooooooooo much and am here for you whenever you need me. 

Keep in polished. 
<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment