Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Challenge anyone?

Who hoooo! Day 2 of blogging! Thanks to any and everyone who has stopped by to check this out. I am trying to figure out exactly how people can follow me....not sure if you have to be on blog spot or not.

Any who, I am on my lunch break at work so I need to make this snappy. I have decided to try doing a 31 day challenge. Day 1 was yesterday and I wasn't able to get my post up in time so I will have to play catch up tomorrow on my day off.

Day 1 of the challenge was black and white. Its still early January and I have yet to do a snowflake mani this season so that's what I went with.



Its a bit messy because I did it super late and was in desperate need of some sleep so please forgive the messy edges and poor lighting.

For this mani I used sinful colors black on black for my base, the design was stamped using bundle monster plate BM 323 and sinful colors snow me white. I added some rhinestones to jazz it up a bit. 

Well that's all for now. Hope everyone is having a great day! Be on the lookout for a double post tomorrow.

Keep it polished!
<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment