Friday, January 11, 2013

Zoya color swatches: Akyra, Reagan and Crystal

Good afternoon everyone! Today I am excited to show you swatches of the Zoya polishes I posted yesterday :0)



Meet Akyra. So again the pictures just do not do this color any justice ( I am going to look at cameras and lighting today so hopefully that issue will be fixed soon). I would describe this color as a peacock feather green. It has a hint of blue when the light hits it sometimes. The swatch shown is of 3 coats with no top coat.



Look at Reagan, what a beauty! So to be perfectly honest when I first got my package I was least excited about this color. In the bottle it looked different then what I had seen online, I still was excited for it but I was hoping for a little more at first glance. Boy was I wrong! After swatching this I fell in love. Its such a great pink, I don't really even know how to describe it, its just amazing!

Last but not least here is Crystal




I really like this color as well...it looked a lot darker in the bottle and again didn't photograph well. It is a great color though...I'd say its an ashy blue with pretty little gold flecks. It's so gorgeous when the light hits it :0). These pictures are of the color swatched  with no base color coat, which I don't recommend because it took 6 coats to get this coverage. I'd like to try it again using a base coat of another color and see what happens.

All in all I am very happy with these Zoya polishes and will more than likely be ordering more soon :0)

Until next time....Keep it polished!
<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment