Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4: pink

Day 4 of the 31 day challenge was yesterday and the theme was pink. Again I was doing my mani quite late so I apologize for being behind schedule.

But never fear I am here and with a great indie color to share! Early in December the very talented Jess and love for lacquer was offering bags of 5 regular sized and 2 mini indie polishes. They all were so pretty ( and my very first ever indies!) I decided to swatch one of them for the 4th day of the challenge. This color is called "Tequila Rose" by Kawaii nail lacquer.

Its a really fun chunky pink glitter. As you can see on my thumb, its a little  lumpy. This is due in no part to the polish but has everything to do with me using 5 coats to get full coverage and being way to sleepy and impatient to wait for each layer to dry (oops!).

 

I really loved this color though. The pictures just do not do it justice. The view from the top of the nails is spectacular with such dimension after all the layers. I'd recommend this to any of my nail buddies :0).

Well sorry for the short post. Forgot to mention that I am blogging from the happiest place on earth today! Time for me to go say hi to Mickey Mouse and pick up some tricks of the trade from Minnie. Will try and post my challenge day 5 before midnight tonight.

Until then, keep it polished!
<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment